NYC Windows

Apr 26, 2013

I've been working nonstop helping prepare for two trials.  I've basically put my entire life on hold for the past month. During one of my recharge moments, I came across this awesome illustration blog, Windows of New York.  Each week, a new illustration is posted.  I LOVE the colors and how they showcase New York's different architectural styles.  This guy needs to start selling these as prints -- they would look perfect in my entry way.  This also inspire me to start shooting windows again.  I've always loved taking photos of windows.  I think I'm drawn to the reflections.  Brooklyn Heights has some incredible old brownstones with fabulous windows.  Once the weather warms up (because it is still freakishly cold, even though May is only a couple days away), I think I'll have a new project to work on.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

very much reality All rights reserved © Blog Milk