Around The Apartment: Fall Images

Dec 12, 2012


I just love the way film captured these shots -- so cozy and warm.  Its perfect for fall!

I think I'm going to have to retire that red coat for the rest of the year.  We've had mild weather so far, but its  starting to feel a little chilly in the morning (especially if its even slightly windy).

In other news, Tyler and I have been considering moving into a larger apartment in our building.  So, naturally, I decided to spend several hours last night deep cleaning the kitchen (we're talking scrubbing down the stove, which included the use of q-tips, Mr. Clean Magic Erasers and a hand-vac, cleaning all the cabinets, tiles and walls, and organizing all the drawers and cabinets).  I guess this is how I de-stress.  While I was studying for the bar exam, I was always finding "urgent projects" which needed to be done around the apartment.  In fact, just four days before the first day of testing, I decided that I absolutely had to spend nine hours cleaning, decluttering and organizing one of my closets.  So, yeah...

3 comments:

  1. love your shots, i wish i had a film camera!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you commented on my blog! Yours is beautiful, looking forward to following you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful blog

    Join our shabby apple giveaway

    ReplyDelete

very much reality All rights reserved © Blog Milk